|Ref||BGG Hayes Electrical Ltd|
|Expression of Interest closing date||08/07/2022|
Hayes Electrical are primarily an electrical contractor for commercial projects such as hospitals, schools, office and more.
We also deal with Electric vehicle such as setting up charger points in car parks and offices.
We are looking to maximise our online business potential both locally and across the UK market. To do this we need a stronger online presence.
We already have a basic website currently however we would like to change this to better reflect our business offering and maybe more importantly work on our SEO to rank higher for key words.
This will help us to be found more easily online and hopefully win to us winning more work.
Hayes Electrical are seeking a consultant to help with the following:
- Update the http://www.hayeselectrical.com/ website to reflect what it is we do and offer today
- Make the website mobile friendly
- Create a marketing plan
- Deliver a 6 month targeted SEO campaign to deliver leads and opportunities based on the launch of the new website for an initial 6 month period.
The critical success factors will be the development of a website and social media strategy that:
- Provides new opportunities and leads that enable Hayes Electrical to increase its turnover
- Increases brand awareness of Hayes Electrical
- Allows easy and efficient ways of updating the website with new content and updates
- Works on all mobile devices across all mobile platforms
- Provides improved search optimisation for Hayes Electrical and its services
Critical success factors will be the development of an effective SEO strategy
- Increase website visitors
- Improve the number of sales both online and by conventional marketing
- Provide on-going support and development
- Proof of increased rankings month on month
The project will be deemed successful when Hayes Electrical has a website that accurately characterises its brand, skills, and services to a wider audience, and is accessible using all available browsing platforms completing an improvement in the current website traffic and conversions.
We expect the project to commence ASAP and the Website to be live and functioning within 2 months.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
- Cost (40%)
- Demonstrable skills and understanding of sector (30%)
- Understanding of brief quality of quotation (20%)
- Delivery timescales (10%)
|4 Excellent||Proposal meets and in some places exceeds the required standard|
|3 Good||Proposal meets required standard|
|2 Acceptable||Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others|
|1 Poor||Proposal falls short of expected standard|
|0 Unacceptable||Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer|
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals for consideration are required by: 1700 Hrs on 08/07/22 electronically to
Chris Hayes email@example.com
SUPPLIERS: Please read the following BEFORE preparing your proposal/quote
- This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- ERDF Indicative Budget
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the *£2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
(*NB this figure is the ERDF regulations figure. IT IS NOT THE BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT)
- Conditions of Tender
Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.