|Expression of Interest closing date||20181103|
Request for Quotation – Technical Development & Project Planning – Liverpool
Technical Development & Project Planning – Velstar
The Velstar team is made up of knowledgeable individuals with a variety of digital backgrounds, resulting in a diverse team that can take on any challenge with confidence. All having previously taken online businesses from small humble beginnings to thriving ecommerce stores, Velstar have very relevant experience when it comes to scaling up. We know what it takes to increase your online sales.
We provide clients with clear strategies and realistic projections so that we maintain a strong working relationship resulting in satisfied clients who recommend our work to others. Every new business Velstar meets is treated on a case by case basis and we provide a tailored strategy to ensure we provide the very best results. We aim to work with your business so that you have a digital experience that is smooth and has a positive impact in the long run.
We have a requirement to build a Shopify addon capable with integrating with a 3rd party spread payments API.
• The retailer’s API access information needs to be displayed in the addon admin settings, ClientID, Client Secret key, API username, API password (characters to be hidden)
• Addon payment option should not be shown if the value of goods is below minimum amount set in the addon admin settings
• Addon payment option should not be shown if the value of goods is above maximum amount set in addon admin settings
• Addon payment option must be capable of be disabled or enabled in addon admin settings
• Addon payment option should not be shown if asset total does not match cart total if Checksum enabled in addon settings
• It must be optional to disable the addon option if a discount has been applied
• There should be an option to promote addon at category, search, product detail and cart level
• There should be an option to exclude certain products, brands and categories from the addon option
• The sort order of the Payment Method should be configurable
• There should be an optional check to ensure that the billing and shipping address are the same to allow the addon option
• There should be an option to have custom order statuses for addon payment results for complete, declined, failed, cancelled and failed.
• There should be an option to allow different environments and credentials for addon orders, for example sandbox and live to enable testing and then promotion to live payments.
• There must be return URLs in the plugin admin for Accept, Decline, Cancel, Failure, Notification and Abandoned Journeys.
• Authorisation endpoint should be called to get an authorisation token to call the addon API
• The addon API should be called with a valid token to start the addon journey ie. pass required order information then a secure session URL is returned to start the addon journey
• Addon should only be available for UK addresses
• The retailer should be able to create an invoice after a successful payment addon admin settings.
• There should be an option to send invoice emails after creation.
• Addon payment option should be made available in the checkout page
• Retailers should be able to apply discounts to goods per line item • An order needs to be created on selecting the “Complete Order” button on the Financial • Summary Page starting the addon journey.
• An order ID must be passed to addon before the addon journey begins
• Stock allocation must be done before the addon journey begins
• If items go out of stock before “Complete Order” is selected on the Financial Summary Page, then it must redirect back to the retailer’s shopping cart
• Decline, Cancel, Failure, and Abandoned journeys must all reduce the stock allocation
• Decline, Cancel, Failure should all go back and re-stock the cart if the goods are in stock
• The Notification is deprecated for the addon plugin but must return a HTTP 200 OK response
• Goods/Assets purchased should be passed to addon
• An accepted order must check the application status endpoint at addon to check the
• order/application has been approved
Work must be completed by 30th November 2018
Indicative Budget Up to £15,000
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%)
Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (20%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (30%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 3rd November either electronically or by post/in person to David Soloman, Director, Velstar Ltd, 17 Mann Island, Liverpool, L3 1BP – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published 24th October 2018
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.