|Expression of Interest closing date||20191030|
Request for Quotation – Social Media Marketing Plan – Liverpool
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Social Media Marketing Plan
Organic social content, case study distribution and promotion, content marketing plan, infographic campaigns, digital PR, advanced organic scheduling and audience growth plan
As part of our growth plan for Activate Digital Limited we are looking to improve the social media plan, from a marketing and customer acquisition perspective. Although as a company we have implemented hundreds of paid native social media advertising campaigns over the past 18 months, social media from an organic content perspective remains a major weakness as part of our own marketing plan. As a business-to-business agency we need to effectively broadcast the results we achieve for our clients and the projects we have delivered on the right platforms, at the right time to the right audience. This will play a large part of our plans to acquire new customers.
We are looking to work with a social media provider for a series of weeks (6 to 8). The provider must demonstrate the knowledge and expertise to achieve the following outcomes;
– Formulation of a full social media marketing strategy
– Creation and distribution of detailed case studies promoting our service offering
– Schedule a whole year of marketing content with a blend of topics
– Formulate and implement content and infographic styled campaigns
– Setting up of analytics, reporting and scheduling tools
– Implementation of advanced social media targeting and automation based on service keywords occurring in organic social media conversations
– Hands on coaching for key staff
Delivered before Christmas 2019 (by 16th December)
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%) – Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (20%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (30%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 30th October either electronically or by post/in person to Mike Clarke, 9a York Street / Liverpool / L1 5BN, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Published 16th October 2019
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.