|Expression of Interest closing date||20191025|
Request for Quotation – Responsive e-commerce website integrated with an inventory management system, online branding and a digital marketing plan – Liverpool
Please click here to view full RFQ
Sugar & Lime is an independent, family run distribution company based in Liverpool catering to both the hospitality industry and public sector. The current website does not represent the size and scale of the business and many of the links to product pages don’t work. Essentially, for the past few years we’ve been operating without a functioning website.
We aim to produce a high-end mobile ready e-commerce website that will display our range of more than 5,000 products. The functionality of the website will allow current and new customers to place orders in a much more seamless and organised way, allowing for smoother workflow. The website will be tied to a backend inventory system that will allow for a greater synergy from orders to delivery. We will also need the brand to be improved with continuity flowing between all branded assets (website, social, business cards/letterhead and emails).
In summary Sugar and Lime will require the following;
• Mobile and tablet responsive
• Clean and modern design
• E-commerce ready Inventory management system
• The website and backend system tied together will allow greater synergy between orders, delivery and stock control
• Will track available stock, automatically handle all customer payments/invoicing Branding • Branding improvements (branding pack)
• Branded assets delivered such as letterhead, business cards, email footers
• Social media branding
• Email templates Digital marketing plan
• SEO – site to be optimised from launch
• Content/blogging strategy
Six to eight weeks, starting no later than Wednesday 30th October
Indicative Budget £20,000
Evaluation Criteria Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%)
Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement. Delivery Timescale (20%)
Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above. Cost/Value for money (30%)
Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above. Deadline and Submission Proposals are required by 5.00pm Friday 25th October electronically to Anthony O’Leary firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published 15th October 2019
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.