|Ref||LCR CGF BioGrad Ltd|
|Expression of Interest closing date||12/12/2022|
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION Reception, Clinical and exterior refurbishment
Please click here to view full RFQ
Since 2014 BioGrad Limited has become the UK’s leading laboratory-based learning provider for scientists, attracting elite scientists from 526 institutes in 21 countries per year.
In 2020, the company pivoted in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, creating BioGrad Diagnostics – providing a responsive and dynamic Covid-19 testing facility. BioGrad helped to keep the country’s schools open during the crisis before expanding the service to businesses and the wider public. BioGrad is now accredited by UKAS, the independent United Kingdom Accreditation Service responsible for determining the technical competence and integrity of organisations offering testing, calibration and certification services.
The business has recently purchased 61 Stephenson Way, Wavertree Technology Park which requires a full refurbishment.
Requirement : Reception, Clinical and exterior refurbishment
- Strip out
- White box works
- Reinstatement Works – Partitions Construct partitions in steel studwork in new configuration forming reception and clinical area and corridor
- Suspended ceilings
- Electrical works; lighting, small power, data and communications, cabling, testing and commissioning, operations and maintenance manual
- Flooring works – prepare, sand, re finish and protect floor throughout reception, entrance hall and rear corridor. Supply and lay Polyflor vinyl covering to clinical rooms laid and prepared
- Drylining work
- Painting and decorating
- Wall lining
- Joinery work
- Plumbing work
- Preliminaries; Project Management, Principal Contractors Role, CDM File, Transport, Skips, Insurance, Access and Protection, Plant and Equipment
- Exterior Painting
We expect the project to commence no later than 13th December 2022 and to be completed by 30th January 2023
Indicative Budget – £68,000 – £72,000
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Does supplier offer value for money.
Deliverability Within Specified Timescales 20%
Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above
Meeting Specification Details 20%
Supplier must demonstrate all specifications met
Supplier Suitability 30%
Supplier must demonstrate they have the capability to deliver the requirement
|4 Excellent||Proposal meets, and in some places exceeds the required standard|
|3 Good||Proposal meets required standard|
|2 Acceptable||Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others|
|1 Poor||Proposal falls short of expected standard|
|0 Unacceptable||Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer|
Deadline and Submission
Proposals for consideration are required by: 5pm 12th December 2022 either electronically or by post to:
Matthew Fagan – firstname.lastname@example.org
61 Stephensons Way
Date Published – 28 November 2022
- This project is part of the Liverpool City Region High Growth Programme, and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Under current Public Procurement Regulations there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required
- Conditions of Quote
Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to discontinue this quote process at any time and not award a contract.
You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your quote at any stage of this exercises. This applies, whether or not your organisation is successful.