|Ref||LCR CGF Inter Scientific Ltd|
|Expression of Interest closing date||14/04/2023|
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Provision of building works in the conversion of industrial warehouse space into a 2-floor laboratory and office space.
Inter Scientific is seeking to develop a combined laboratory and office space through the conversion of an industrial warehouse in Speke, Liverpool. This request for quotation relates to the creation of a 4800sq. foot ground floor reception and laboratory space and an addition 4800sq. foot mezzanine floor holding an office and breakout space and kitchen area.
- Application of license to alter, appropriate planning permission, architectural review and fire safety regulation review
- Creation of a 4800sq foot mezzanine floor, with ground floor ceiling height of 2.6m on each floor.
- Room partitions to create lab space, corridors, toilets and reception on ground floor.
- Room partitions to create toilets, kitchen, welfare area, corridors and offices on mezzanine floor.
- Creation of two fire protected stairways
- Insulation boarding on interior walls perimeter.
- Laboratory extraction in 3 laboratories
- Modular laboratory benching required for laboratory areas
- HVAC/BMS/AHU for each room on ground and mezzanine level
- Creation of a reception area with a new entrance located behind a large roller shutter
- Building fire safety system
- Building door access system and 16 camera CCTV
See Appendix 1 for building layout. Note:
The project is expected to be awarded in April 2023 with work required to commence immediately due to project timeline. Work is required to be completed by the end of August 2023 due to ERDF funding.
Indicative Budget – £400,000 – £450,000
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Does supplier offer value for money.
Deliverability Within Specified Timescales 20%
Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above
Meeting Specification Details 15%
Supplier must demonstrate all specifications met
Supplier Suitability 10%
Supplier must demonstrate they have the capability to deliver the requirement
Environmental Credentials 15%
Supplier should consider the impact on the environment of the materials they use and the potential for reducing waste, reusing materials (if appropriate), and for potential of upcycling materials in the design such as in welfare area
|4 Excellent||Proposal meets, and in some places exceeds the required standard|
|3 Good||Proposal meets required standard|
|2 Acceptable||Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others|
|1 Poor||Proposal falls short of expected standard|
|0 Unacceptable||Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer|
Deadline and Submission
Proposals for consideration are required by: 12:00 noon on 14th APRIL 2023 electronically to: David.Lawson@inter-scientific.com
Date Published: 23/03/23.
This project is part of the Liverpool City Region High Growth Programme, and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Under current Public Procurement Regulations there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
Conditions of Quote:
Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to discontinue this quote process at any time and not award a contract.
You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your quote at any stage of this exercises. This applies, whether or not your organisation is successful.