|Expression of Interest closing date||20180817|
PR, Marketing and Business Support Services
Mashbo is a technology and software development agency that creates and delivers digital products and solutions to automate processes and drive engagement. Founded in 2011 and with a team that has more than 20 years’ experience working at the forefront of technology, the company designs and develops cutting- edge websites, apps and digital products and solutions using new and emerging technologies. Mashbo combines its unsurpassed technical expertise, design excellence and a critical yet creative vision with a keen nose for commercial opportunity, helping to future proof thousands of businesses across multiple sectors including property, sport, professional services and the third sector.
• Creation of case studies for website and new business purposes
• Development and implementation of a PR and Marketing plan to support business development
• Support with event management and promotion for Mashbo
• Pitch/tender writing to support new business development
• Content creation for Mash`bo clients where appropriate
• Developing Mashbo external proposition and brand messages
• Participation in client strategy sessions and production of reports
• Generating ideas for reports/content/news stories/features to engage both new business targets and key media
• Research and writing reports/collateral to engage key media and new business targets
• Running a proactive and reactive press office function
• Setting targets and evaluating results.
The ideal candidate will have:
•A strong understanding of the technology and creative sector
• A knowledge of journalism or PR and excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Flexible and proactive approach to a fluctuating workload
• Ability to write accurate and engaging copy to tight deadlines
• Strong understanding of the Third Sector, Professional Services, Education, Property and Leisure and Sport, including experience working with media in these sectors
• Ability to work with national and trade media publications.
Deliverable Timescale: Completion by October 2018
Indicative Budget: Up to £7,000
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%)
Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (20%)
Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.Cost/Value for money (30%)
Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
Scoring Methodology – Click here to view full RFQ
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by August 17th 2018 either electronically or by post/in person to Gavin Sherratt, Mashbo, Cotton Exchange, Suite 202/204, Bixteth Street, Liverpool, L3 9LQ email@example.com
Date Published: 03/08/18
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund
Conditions of Tender
•Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparingand/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful