|Ref||BGG - Brendon|
|Expression of Interest closing date||20200110|
Request for Quotation – New Website – St Helens
Established in 1982, Brendon International provides a bespoke freight forwarding service to all manufacturers and traders throughout the UK.
Working from our location in Newton le Willows, we also offer export packing and storage from our purpose-built facility.
The company’s portfolio of services grows through the solutions delivered to clients, boosting the company’s growth further.
For 2020, combined with the expected changes due to Brexit, we see this as a golden opportunity to present our services through the Website to the global market to enable new referrals and repeat business.
Brendon International Ltd.’s website needs to present the extensive services, capabilities and expertise offered to its global clients.
The website should be clear and present strong messages on the professionalism and our pride in our business.
Current visual graphics are required to portray the inventive solutions we provide.
Project to commence ASAP with completion for end February 2020.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £5,500 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
- Cost 15%
- Clear and strong message 25 %
- Inventive solutions for visual graphics 20%
- Delivery timescale 20%
- Clarity of the proposal/quotation 20%
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Completed proposals should be sent to Hazel James, Managing Director – email@example.com – 01925 296000.
Deadline and Submission: Friday 10th January 2020
Date Published: Monday 16th December 2019
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.