|Expression of Interest closing date||20200313|
Request for Quotation – New Website & Marketing Support – St Helens
Ale & Beer Supplies Ltd have been selling alcoholic and soft drinks wholesale to trade since 2004. From our warehouse in St Helens we supply pubs, clubs and restaurants throughout the northwest, but with a particular focus on Liverpool, Southport and St Helens.
Our key selling points are:
Fast, free delivery
We are extremely proud of the product range and service that we offer, and want to make sure that our online presence reflects this professionalism, allows customers to browse our full product range and encourages enquiries. Our current website does not fully reflect our brand (which is otherwise consistent), doesn’t list our full product range, and we are not able to make changes or additions in-house.
We require an updated website that clearly showcases our range of products, emphasises our service levels and allows online ordering. It is important that the site is easily editable by our team.
Our goals are:
- Attract traffic from search (and we are open to proposals for PPC), through both ‘brand’ keywords and other relevant search terms
- To look professional to customers and potential customers when they look us up
- To give customers full, up-to-date info about our product range
- To convert as many of our visitors as possible into enquiries
The new website needs make our message clearer and make ourselves look bigger and reflect the quality of our products and services. We are intending the new website to more closely reflect our current brand as used on catalogues and on our delivery fleet. There may be limited additional budget for other marketing to accompany the website (for PPC, for example) if we feel it is warranted. We have a small budget for ongoing support and maintenance, but we expect to be able to complete most of this work in house, given appropriate training.
Project to commence March 2020, with the website complete within 6 weeks.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Understanding of the brief/clarity of quotation (30%)
Demonstrable skills and understanding of industry sector (20%)
Delivery Timescale (10%)
Ease of Communication (10%)
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 5.00pm on 13th March 2020, electronically to email@example.com
For the attention of Mr Chris Lawler
Date Published 28th February 2020
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.