|Expression of Interest closing date||20190725|
Request for Quotation – New Website & Marketing Support – Newton le Willows
Pali Warrington Ltd is a tech company that specialises in providing property conveyancing search services for solicitors. Based in Newton-le-Willows, the company is a franchise that covers much of West Manchester, Warrington and South Cheshire, using cutting-edge technology to provide a seamless end-to-end search service to their customers. The company has a strong customer base who value the quality of service that Pali provide, and is continuing to increase market share by targeting forward-looking, proactive solicitors practices who recognise that technology can increase their productivity and profitability, as well as allowing them to provide a better service to their customers. Pali Warrington:
- Are a breath of fresh air in our industry – it’s not what we provide that’s new, it’s the way that we do it.
- Operate behind the scenes to help our customers
- Provide lots of added value that reduces admin and saves time and money
- Are here to support & help our customers grow their practices
- Offers comparable/better technology solutions of the larger competitors in the market but without the faceless call -centre, big business mentality.
The company’s online presence needs improving to make these messages clearer. Our current website (paliwarrington.co.uk) needs updating to appeal more strongly to our target audience, communicate core messages and attract search traffic, and we need to support this with improving marketing collateral and digital marketing.
We require an updated website that clearly showcases our services, capabilities and expertise. The website should position Pali Warrington as a leading company in our sector, projecting a more modern, exciting and interesting image. We will need support to revise the copy to communicate this message, as well as to produce images and short videos to use on the site. We will need be able to edit the site on a regular basis to change content and add news and updates, so the CMS should be easy-to-use. We do not wish to be tied-in to a proprietary system and are leaning towards continuing to use WordPress although we are open to other suggestions.
We require recommendations on how to get the website in front of our target audiences. Please include cost for any digital marketing services that you recommend, that will help us reach key decision makers.
We are looking for the supplier to have demonstrable ability in using digital channels to target potential customers, including through email marketing and social media marketing. The supplier will produce a full digital marketing plan and will take responsibility for implementing this plan for the period of engagement. We would expect a full 2 year marketing strategy to be produced, along with an implementation plan on how to target new customers in both existing and new markets.
Project to commence August 2019, with the website complete within 6 weeks and full project completion within 6 months.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Understanding of the brief/clarity of quotation (30%)
Demonstrable skills and understanding of industry sector (25%)
Delivery Timescale (5%)
Ease of Communication (10%)
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 5.00pm on 25th July 2019, electronically to email@example.com
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.