|BGG - Akona
|Expression of Interest closing date
Request for Quotation – New Website including corporate video content – Runcorn
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Akona Concepts Limited is currently providing CRE, Project Engineers, OLE Engineers, OLEC Supervisors and OLEC linesman engineers for a number of principal contractors including; Balfour Beatty, Amey-Inabensa, AmeySersa and Atkins Global on several OLE projects across the UK. This service has been provided to a number of principal contractors to aid and help deliver small, medium and large scale projects across the UK. The manpower through Akona Concepts is sourced through the existing railway engineering workforce and additionally over the past four years Akona Limited as successfully trained and qualified service personnel for Overhead lines construction. A significant number of these individuals have been positioned into many NEP projects across England and Scotland.
Akona Concepts Ltd.’s website needs to present the extensive services, capabilities and expertise offered to its UK clients.
The website should be clear and present strong messages on the professionalism and our pride in our business.
Current visual graphics are required to portray the inventive solutions we provide.
Commission a corporate video production (Health and Safety / First Aid)
Project to commence ASAP with completion for end August 2020.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
- Cost 15%
- Clear and strong message 25 %
- Inventive solutions for visual graphics 20%
- Delivery timescale 20%
- Clarity of the proposal/quotation 20%
|Proposal meets and in some places exceeds the required standard
|Proposal meets required standard
|Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
|Proposal falls short of expected standard
|Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Submissions to be submitted by 5.00pm Friday 17th July 2020. Electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published: 03/07/2020
This work is part funded through the European Regional Development Fund
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.