|Ref||BGG - Alma Products|
|Expression of Interest closing date||20201211|
Request for Quotation – New Website, Brand Refresh and Marketing Support – Runcorn
Alma Products Ltd are a packaging business based in Runcorn, Cheshire. The company has industry leading expertise in polypropylene and polystyrene sheet extrusion, thermoforming and printing. The company operates in the Dairy, Food and Drinks market sectors, supplying plastic packaging to customers who supply the retail industry.
The business was established in 1988 as a UK production site and currently employs 55 full time staff.
More details can be found on the current website: https://www.almaproducts.co.uk
- A brand refresh with a modernising of the Company Logo. To include development of company typeface and colour palettes, business stationery design, signage and email signature strip.
- Recommendations and support to create a consistent communication style across all aspects of the business.
- Create a new website to replace our current one which is tired and outdated. This must be easy on the eye, easy to navigate, and easy to keep up to date.
- Costs to include copywriting, content development and all imagery/photography.
- Costs to also include hosting, website security as well as recommendations for ongoing maintenance and security, for an initial 6-month period.
- Recommendations and support to get our new website in front of our target audiences mentioned above.
- Enhanced Initial SEO (not a monthly subscription) for an initial 6-month period.
- Recommendations and support to improve brand awareness, on-line presence, generate leads and enquiries.
- Produce a pdf brochure (3-6 pages) containing a brief overview of the company plus products produced.
- Recommendations and suggestions on the use of e-shots.
- Proposals on future support for the website and marketing should be factored in for an initial period of 6 months from the go live date.
Examples of Competitor Websites:
We expect the project to commence no later than mid-January 2020 and to be completed within 3 months.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
- Cost 30%
- Demonstrable skills understanding of the market sectors listed above 30 %
- Experience 20%
- Creativity 20%
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission:
Proposals for consideration are required by 17.00 on 11th December 2020 either electronically or by post to:
Mr Carl Thorley, Sales Manager, Alma Products Ltd, Unit 18b, Evenwood Close, Daresbury Court, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 1LZ
Mobile – 07591 201822
17th November 2020
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender:
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.