|Expression of Interest closing date
Request for Quotation – New Website and Digital Marketing – Liverpool
Through & Around are a project management services business based within the Liverpool City Region. We offer services to the arts and community sectors, helping to develop building projects from concept through to delivery.
Through & Around are transitioning from a start-up to an established small business and are in urgent need of a professional company website to represent the business and provide potential future clients with a clear understanding of how we can support their projects.
We would also benefit from support to refresh our branding and improve Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
• A company website is an additional opportunity for us to showcase our portfolio of work and provide a clear description of the products and services we offer to prospective clients to generate leads. We are looking for suppliers to work collaboratively with us to develop a simple but effective website that is easy for us to maintain and edit content. We would also like a minimal aftercare arrangement for technical support and any major change requests to be quoted separately.
• We require some expertise to support us in refreshing our existing brand and the creation of a toolkit that can be used across our digital marketing and company literature and templates.
• Supplier to support SEO to improve search engine rankings, data capture, monitoring and marketing.
As part of the bid, the supplier should provide the following:
• A clear proposal detailing your suggested approach and programme to help us achieve the above.
We ask that you provide examples of the types and range of consultancy support you would be able to offer and how you believe this will help achieve our objectives.
• The supplier should be able to travel to our office regularly during the project for design sessions.
• This is a comprehensive piece of work and we would encourage providers to clearly demonstrate their technical ability to deliver this work in their response. • Confirmation of relevant insurances.
• A clear fixed fee scope for the following:
o Website Design and Delivery
o Brand Refresh
o Aftercare including web hosting and technical support
o Hourly rate for work outside of agreed scope.
• Proposed terms and conditions for appointment.
• Applicants will need to confirm how long their quotation remains valid for, bearing in mind the planned commencement and completion dates for this work.
Ideally, we are aiming to launch the new website by the end of February next year. We estimate the project should take 4 -6 weeks however, we are open to advice on this and would like your proposed programme as part of your submission.
Indicative Budget £3,000 – £4,000
Evaluation Criteria Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (25%) – Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirements of the project.
Design and Functional Characteristics (25%) – Suppliers ability to demonstrate how their proposed methodology and creative approach fit with the needs of our business.
Cost/Value for money (40%) – Suppliers ability to demonstrate value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
Delivery Timescales – (10%) Suppliers ability to meet the delivery timescales for this project.
4 Excellent Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission Proposals are required by Thursday 14th December 5 p.m. either electronically or by post/in person to Claire Pope, Project Officer, Through & Around Ltd, 22 Jermyn Street, Liverpool, L8 2XA email@example.com. Final appointment will be made in early January following the Christmas period Date Published 22nd November 2017
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund