|Expression of Interest closing date||20190816|
Request for Quotation – Mobile and tablet responsive website and 12-month SEO plan
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Organic Growth Social is a Liverpool based social media marketing company that has traded since 2015, finally incorporating this year. The company offers bespoke social media services outside most SMEs marketing strategy of ‘word of mouth’. The company undertakes multiple social media marketing activities but primarily focuses on growing social media reach and engagement for brands and organisations. Being a digital marketing company, a well presented and functioning website is integral to the operation of the business and there is a need to integrate a self-service e-commerce, registration and billing system to support growth and automate customer onboarding and retention. Once complete, the website will act as the main route to market for most sales and will need an accompanying initial SEO campaign to springboard its launch.
We require the full design and build of a new website that will incorporate the necessary functionality the business requires as listed below:
– Website to be built using the WordPress platform
– Design to incorporate already existing branding
– Fully mobile & tablet responsive & optimised
– Full integration of the ChargeBee e-commerce API to facilitate new client registration and billing.
– Website to incorporate a cloud-based database that collects data inputted from customers into one central source.
We require a launch SEO strategy to include the following:
– Initial SEO strategy document with proposed keywords
– Full on-page optimisation
– Content marketing strategy
– Link building strategy
– Performance optimisation strategy
– Best practise recommendations
The supplier must specialise in WordPress development and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of e-commerce and API integration. In addition, the supplier must have demonstrable ability in delivering SEO must be evidenced in the quote.
Deliverable Timescale 4 weeks from mid/late August
Indicative Budget £15,000
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%) – Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (20%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (30%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer .
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 16th August 2019 via email to Sean Weaver at email@example.com
Date Published 31st July 2019
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.