|Ref||BGG - Urban Concepts|
|Expression of Interest closing date||20200922|
Request for Quotation – Marketing Support – St Helens
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Urban Concepts are one of the UK’s leading experts in turning outside spaces into inspiring places. The company’s directors are amongst the most experienced designers and manufacturers of street furniture and structures in the UK, and having worked in the industry for more than 30 years, in 2020 they decided to set up Urban Concepts to bring a more consultative approach to the industry. The companies that we work include major blue-chips, so it is important that our branding and marketing collateral reflects our experience and professionalism.
We have been working to improve our brand identity to make sure that it reflects our quality as a company. Our website (urbanconceptsltd.co.uk) needs additional work to appeal more strongly to our target audience, communicate core messages and attract search traffic, and we need to support that with improved print and digital marketing collateral, email marketing, and social media & PR campaigns.
Consequently, we are looking to source specialist marketing advice and support, covering:
- Content creation and website updates
- Social media channel management and PR
- Designing and producing digital and print marketing collateral
- Improved Search Engine Marketing
- Email marketing campaigns
We are looking for a company to support us across all our channels. We are happy with our website and many elements of our business development but need to make sure that all channels are complementary and that everything we do is focussed on converting to enquiries. Please include costs for any digital marketing services that you recommend, that will help us reach key decision makers.
We are looking for a company that can demonstrate a track record of:
- Driving B2B enquiries through multi-funnel campaigns.
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Management & Content Creation
- Website management
- Setting goals, and monitoring & reporting against targets
We are intending to award a contract for 6 months from September 2020, but would expect to see clear improvements in all of our metrics by month 3, leading to an increase in overall sales, and continuing progress regularly reported each month.
Project to commence September 2020 for completion within 6 months.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Understanding of the brief/clarity of quotation (30%)
Demonstrable skills and understanding of industry sector (20%)
Delivery Timescale (10%)
Ease of Communication (10%)
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 5.00pm on 22/09/2020, by email, to Mr Kevin Sharrat. email@example.com
Date Published 8th September 2020
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.