|Expression of Interest closing date||20180309|
Request for Quotation Marketing for entry into UK Market
Please click here to view source of RFQ
Please click here to view full RFQ
Modpack System has been the standard for excellence in flexible, responsive, and comprehensive integrated export services for more than one decade. Over the years, we’ve remained 100% focused on our customers, and have grown to meet their unique needs.
Our core activities consist of: Industrial export packing, at our or your location Design and manufacture of export crates, cases, boxes, bases, (including reusable units) – Transport saddles – Protective wrapping with shrink wrap, VCI film and/or aluminium barrier
– Transport handling by Air, Sea, Rail and Road
– Oversized/heavy-duty transport
– Mobile Cranes and Forklifts Rental
– Storage and manipulation
– Offering all facilities for customs clearance
– National or international industrial relocation
– Project Management
Modpack System (Romania) was established over 10 years ago and now employs c.100 people in Ploiesti and Cluj-Napoca, and they also have and office in Czech Republic (Prague). They are market leaders in Eastern Europe and have a 400-strong client base, some of which are true global giants.
Modpack System Ltd (UK) opened in Birkenhead, Merseyside in January 2018 to primarily service United Kingdom markets and associated continental opportunities as the business expands to provide a truly global presence. It has been set up to replicate and extend the success of its Romanian counterpart.
Modpack System Ltd (UK) aim to turnover £1m in the first 12 months of trading (by 31.12.18), therefore the strength and quality of marketing execution will be a definite factor in measuring return on investment (ROI).
For more information see www.modpacksystem.co.uk
Early Observations (from the UK):
1. In order to accelerate trading and raise brand awareness as a new market entrant the existing UK website was created and has been ‘copied from the Romanian site’ as a quick solution to provide a UK presence. The existing UK site is currently managed from Romania, with any alterations being requested by the UK’s Director (the sole UK employee, responsible for establishing the business and scaling it up in due course).
2. All social media platforms are also managed from Romania
3. Any printed collateral available in the first months of UK trading (from January 2018) has been designed and produced in Romania.
The Business Development Director of Modpack System Ltd has decided that all marketing activity will be managed from the UK following the delivery of this project. Therefore, this project should include fully costed options regarding:
1. A review of the existing website www.modpacksystem.co.uk with a costed proposal of how to improve content, style, quality, consistency and brand management; considering Modpack’s proposition (incl. USP’s), messaging and potential use of easy to interpret infographics, along with how Modpack can and should position the business aiming to gain competitive advantage over the next 5 years
N.B. This phase of the project should also include SEO and Content Management relating to 2018 trading, complete with a costed proposal for how this activity can be managed on an ongoing basis. Ongoing activity should be costed separately, but included for future reference as it will not be in scope for this immediate project
2. A review of relevant social media platforms, with a proposal of how to channel and maximise exposure, market penetration/reach and value in the UK (and internationally)
N.B. This phase of the project should also include a costed proposal for how Modpack can manage reactive and proactive social media activity during 2018 and on an ongoing basis. Ongoing activity should be costed separately, but included for future reference as it will not be in scope for this immediate project
3. A review of existing [and potentially new] printed collateral (including but not limited to: business cards, headed paper, compliment slips post cards/leave behinds, and PPT slides), with a costed proposal detailing how to improve content, style, consistency and brand execution, aligned with the revised UK website
4. A recommendation for email marketing campaign options to drive Business Development, Lead Generation and Sales with a focus on 2018. Ongoing activity should be costed separately, but included for future reference as it will not be in scope for this immediate project
5. The creation of a Modpack System Ltd Brand Toolkit (all IPR retained by Modpack System Ltd) N.B. It is critical that an improved UK website drives value through the business. It should be the go-to place for all company sales and marketing content/information, and it should be used as the standard for all other marketing activity in terms of branding, messaging, images and content.
Modpack System Ltd are already ‘open and ready for business’, therefore, subject to agreeing costs the project should commence as soon as possible (March 2008 and should take no longer than 4-6 weeks to deliver – notwithstanding the need for ongoing content management, SEO and social media management) NM2 RfQ V5 May17
All proposals should result in quotations totalling less than £20,000 (This excludes the cost of ‘ongoing activity’). Responses should all be clear to state any anticipated/associated cost that is not included in the proposal (i.e. printing and distribution).
Evaluation Criteria – Please click here to view full RFQ
Scoring Methodology – Please click here to view full RFQ
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 9th March 2018 either electronically or by post/in person to Brad Hooper, Business Development Director, email@example.com – 1 Pacific Rd, Birkenhead, Wirral, Merseyside, CH41 1LJ Date Published 26th February 2018 This work is part funded though the
European Regional Development Fund