|Expression of Interest closing date||20190121|
Request for Quotation – ISO9001 Accreditation: 2015 Standard – Liverpool
Established in 1997, Falconer Chester Hall has an international reputation for using creative design intelligence to deliver inspirational buildings that maximise the commercial potential of a site. Quietly confident in our abilities, “Yes”, is the word that embodies the spirit of Falconer Chester Hall.
We are award winning practitioners in architecture, masterplanning and interior design. We work across a range of sectors, taking a sustainable approach to each design, creating thoughtful and sensitive buildings that respond to and complement the site and its surroundings, be they new build or sensitive conversions, large-scale masterplans or constrained urban sites.
Listening to our client, to their aims and requirements, is vital. With that understanding informing our actions, Falconer Chester Hall adds value to each project. We have developed a powerful track record of working collaboratively, whether with local authorities, design teams or client bodies, to maximise the development’s potential and ensure every stage runs smoothly.
Falconer Chester Hall’s 3 year business plan aims to deliver a step-change in the people practices, organisational management and business development activities that will ensure that we grow individually and collectively over the next three years. New structures to recognise personal performance and growth, new HR policies and management benchmarks to bind everything together; and an explicit commitment to putting more back into the communities we work with.
Achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification will assist our current Business Plan to deliver it’s strategic objectives, viz: – Tendering for high-value future business
– To ensure resources are used efficiently
– Decisions are based on objective evidence
– It seeks to exceed client expectations
We require consultant input to ensure our systems are in-line with the aforementioned accreditation as well as the final assessment to certification (UKAS).
The project will include the following tasks:
1. Document and evidence the required details in order to produce the paperwork and associated procedures in conjunction with our nominated ISO staff fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
2. Undertake detailed audits to evidence compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 process and its procedures
3. To transfer knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 system to our nominated staff who will be able to understand and manage the system once certified.
4. Work with Falconer Chester Hall until certification (UKAS) has been actieved.
5. Provide back-up and support to ensure a seamless transitional period upon completion.
We already have some basic systems, policies and procedures in place which have been designed in-line with the ISO systems and via the ‘gap analysis’ will determine the adjustments required to achieve the full accreditation/certification.
Deliverable Timescale Commencing January 2019 – Completion by June 2019
Indicative Budget £7,000 – 8,000
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%) Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (20%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (30%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission Proposals are required by Monday 21st January either electronically or by post/in person to Julie Protheroe, Human Resources Manager, FCH Architects, No12 Temple Street, Liverpool L2 5RH – firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published 11th January 2019
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund
Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.