|Expression of Interest closing date||20180223|
St Helens Chamber Limited – REF SHC2018/01
Request for Quotation – ISO 9001/2015 Standards Transition Consultancy
St Helens Chamber is one of the most successful organisations of its kind in the UK. This statement is evidenced in a number of ways, not least the award of “Chamber of the Year” in 2007, 2010 and 2016 at the British Chambers of Commerce Annual Awards, and the recent Queens Award for Enterprise 2017.Currently the Chamber has an annual turnover of £6m and a staff of 110. Our core mission is “To support our Members and the community to enhance the economic success of St Helens businesses and people”.
Our business delivers four main functions:
Business – we aim to boost business performance by delivering a range of business support which includes grants, intelligence, networking, winning new business and exporting.
Enterprise – we aim to inspire the entrepreneurs of tomorrow by bringing businesses and schools closer together and we deliver an effective business start-up programme for anyone wishing to set up a new business.
Employment – We offer help and support to unemployed people to get back into work, and offer help to employers too.
Training – we help to develop the workforce to its full potential by providing bespoke training solutions meeting employers’ needs, many of which are free of charge or subsidised.
We are seen as a key partner to the public sector and participate fully with St Helens Council, Police, Health Authorities and the voluntary sector in delivering services which improve St Helens as a place to live and work.
St Helens Chamber currently holds ISO 9001/2008 Standards accreditation and is now seeking consultancy support to assist with the transition to the 2015 standards with our accreditation body NQA. This will enable St Helens Chamber to retain its ISO accreditation and ensure our Management systems are fully compliant with the 2015 Standards.
The transition needs to be completed by the beginning of June 2018 to allow the system to be operational for the three months preceding our re-accreditation visit in September 2018 as per ISO requirements.
. Evaluation Criteria & Weightings
The evaluation criteria used to assess all quotations received in response to this brief will be as follows:
- Cost and value for money
- Business capability and experience of the practice that will deliver the service
- Approach to service delivery and quality of service
- Written testimonials
- Member of the Chamber
- Suppliers base location relative to St Helens
All quotations will be evaluated on the basis of the “most economically advantageous proposal”.
The Chamber is not bound to accept the lowest priced (or indeed any) quotation
Evaluation Criteria and Weighting – Please click here to view full RFQ
he Chamber reserves the right to take into account any other relevant considerations that, in its absolute discretion, it may deem are appropriate
4. Quotation Response
To enable the evaluation of your quotation please incorporate answers to the following as part of your response:-
- Please describe your organisation’s previous experience of providing services similar to those required by the Chamber.
- Please provide details of personnel who will provide the service and a description of their expertise and experience, with company or personal testimonials.
- Please provide an expected timescale for the provision of the service and an estimate of the number of hours work you anticipate will be required.
- Please describe what your approach will be to delivery of the service and the process of gathering the information required. Please include the role of the Chamber and anticipated resource demands on Chamber staff.
- Please comment on what sets your company apart from others.
- Please confirm the address, including postcode, of the base location for your organisation in undertaking this contract.
Quotations should be sent to email@example.com by the specified deadline.
- All quotations will be evaluated on the basis of the “most economically advantageous quote”.
- The Chamber is not bound to accept the lowest priced (or indeed any) quote, and reserves the right to accept all or any part of a quotation.
- All prices quoted shall be the total cost for the provision of the consultancy support exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). No additional expenses will be paid.
6. Required Timetable
Opportunity advertised 30 Jan 2018
Deadline for questions received 12 Feb 2018
Questions answered 16 Feb 2018
Quotations received (By 4.30pm) 23 Feb 2018
Quotation Evaluation & Notification 02 Mar 2018