|Expression of Interest closing date||20180215|
Established May 2011, and employing 10 people, JTM Steel Fabrications has ongoing contracts with the leading Norwegian RF Shielding Company, NORSHIELD AS. At present, 80% of business is Export.
JTM has recently been awarded contracts to supply and erect Steel Fabrications for the UK retail Supermarket Industry, and for this Industry, we will be required to comply with ISO 9001 and BS EN 1090 CE marking.
- This RFQ is to carry out the accreditation procedure to gain joint certification for ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN 1090 CE marking.
- Quotations are invited from appropriately qualified accreditation bodies (UKAS accredited only) for audit and certification.
- Quotations are required for the initial audit/certification only.
JTM Steel Fabrications plans to commence the audit and accreditation process in the period of June/July 2018 (approximately).
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund.
The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
- Cost (60%)
- Industry Recognition of Accreditation Body (20%)
- Delivery Timescale (10%)
- Ease of Communication (10%
Scoring Methodology Please click here to view full RFQ
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirements listed above.
Deadline and Submission
Quotations are required by: 5:00pm on Thursday 15th February 2018, either electronically or by post/in person to:
JTM Steel Fabrications Ltd
Unit B The Lea
Lea Green Road
1 February 2018
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.