|Ref||BGG - HGE|
|Expression of Interest closing date||20200214|
Request for Quotation – Digital Marketing Support – Widnes
Hydro-Gen Engineering Ltd specialises in the manufacture and supply of Water Filtration System for use in Industrial and Commercial applications, we currently supply our systems to the end users and through M&E (Mechanical and Electrical) contractors, FM (Facilities Management) companies, project consultants and managers. We mainly supply our systems into in the UK with some export overseas.
We have recently brought to market our own manufactured range of filtration systems and started to receive some success and large opportunities in the industrial and commercial water sectors. Having received this success we now aim to drive sales and raise our new brand and product awareness to penetrate these markets fully.
Consequently, we are looking to source specialist digital marketing advice and support, covering:
- Supply of a new company Logo
- Supply of a new website (design and development)
- Email automation setup
- Website SEO and analytics
- Social media campaigns for both industrial and commercial sectors
- Supply CGI type imagery of our new products for marketing material/ presentation purposes
- Production of marketing materials (product brochure)
- Supply of a Relevant Targeted Database of contacts for Marketing – Mailshots/newsletters in both commercial and industrial sectors
- PPC campaign to drive relevant visitors to new sitesrement set out above.
We are looking for a company who can provide us with a “turnkey” solution with a track record and the ability to demonstrate experience in dealing with clients in the industrial engineering/ manufacturing sector with a benefit of experience with companies in niche market providing specialist bespoke solutions
We are intending to award an initial contract for 3 months from March 2020, but would expect to see clear improvements in all of our metrics by month 2, leading to an increase in overall sales, and continuing progress regularly reported each month.
Project to commence March 2020 for 3 months.
The work will be part funded through the St. Helens Chamber (Business Growth Grant).
We estimate that the project falls within the £3,000 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written description, breakdown and quotation of services are required.
Quotations will be evaluated upon the following criteria:
- Cost (10%)
- Understanding of the brief/clarity of quotation (30%)
- Demonstrable skills and understanding of the industry sector (40%)
- Delivery timescales (10%)
- Ease of communication (10%)
4 = Excellent: Proposal meets and in some places exceeds the requirement standard.
3 = Good: Proposal meets required standard.
2 = Acceptable: Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but not all.
1 = Poor: Proposal falls short of expected standard.
0 = Unacceptable: Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadlines and Submission:
Proposals for consideration are required by: 5.00pm on 14/02/2020, either electronically or by post to:
Peter Robinson, Hydro-Gen Engineering Limited, 3 Petham Court, Widnes, WA8 9AW
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 0151 420 4630
Date Published – 01/02/2020
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.