|Ref||BGG3 Better Sports|
|Expression of Interest closing date||20190125|
Request for Quotation – Digital Marketing – St Helens
Established in 2017, Better Sports Coach Ltd is based in The Heath Business Park, Runcorn, and we are soon to launch our new and innovative website delivering video-based sports specific education and information.
BetterSportsCoach.com will provide expertise in Sport Science, Sports Coaching, and Health and Fitness knowledge in one convenient place, and available to a global sporting audience. With all video’s broken down and delivered in bite sized pieces of learning for easier consumption, subscribers will be able to learn whatever they want, at a time and place of their choosing for a cost-effective monthly subscription, allowing both sports professionals and enthusiasts greater control over their personal and career development.
Housing sixteen ‘libraries’ of information, each covering a wide range of topics, BetterSportsCoach.com will be the leading online learning platform, supporting anyone with an interest in Sports Coaching, Sports Science, Sports Medicine, and Health and Fitness to achieve their goals and personal aspirations. Through individual, corporate, and academic subscriptions and licenses, members will have full access to a vast video library of high-quality courses and information, delivered in convenient bite sized pieces of learning, and presented by experts in their chosen field.
Critical success factor to launch
As part of its core offering, BetterSportsCoach.com will produce thousands of bite sized videos, written content, infographics, still images, and many other forms of content that can be used to market the service to a global audience. Virtually all (95%) our marketing efforts will be by way of social media marketing, and the content generated per ‘library’ will be used in a highly targeted manner to attract specific customer bases to the website.
In line with the critical success factors above, BSC.com require the service of a Social Media Marketing company to deliver our business goals;
- Web traffic– Drive highly targeted web traffic to the website using a combination of expert social media management and highly optimised social advertising.
- BrandAwareness– increase the reach of BetterSportsCoach.com online by utilising expertly optimised social advertising campaigns that place Better Sports Coach in front of thousands of targeted individuals, and to publish a variety of platform relevant content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Audience Growth– running expertly optimised social advertising campaigns to grow a targeted social audience of highly relevant users who are most likely to engage with Better Sports Coach.Deliverable Timescale
The launch project is to run for 6 months, beginning March 2019. We estimate a budget of £3000 to £4000 each month towards a social media launch campaign.
NB The quote is required for the 6 month launch only.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
- Cost (40%)
- Understanding of my industry sector and target audience (30%)
- Understanding of brief quality of quotation (20%)
- Delivery timescales (10%)
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Submissions for consideration are required for close of business on Friday 25/01/2019 either electronically or by post/in person to;
Mr. Keith Brady – MD
Web – BetterSportsCoach.com
The Heath Business Park
Cheshire WA7 4QX
Tel: 07833478443 / 01928 511041
Date Published 16/01/19
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.