|Ref||BGG Mercury Hampton|
|Expression of Interest closing date||06/05/2022|
Mercury Hampton Contract Ltd
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Mercury Hampton Contract Ltd is a newly established contract and interim management recruitment business. The company requires marketing setup and support on an ongoing basis.
Mercury Hampton Contract Ltd require the provider to be able to advise on, implement and manage a full digital marketing package
The solution provided should cover the following points;
- Familiarisation and fact-finding session to help develop the marketing strategy for the company.
- development of a target customer persona, research into their buying activities and pain points together with a plan on how is best to approach them
- development of an automated email marketing sequencing plan to enable the business to automate the sending of large volumes of email / video / text and brochure material to prospects
- Development of a lead scoring system in order to focus the companies sales efforts on generated leads that are most likely to produce a return
- Digital marketing support on an ongoing basis thereafter with an expert available to visit the company premises and be on hand to advise.
We expect the project to commence no later than 03/05/2022, and to be completed by 31/05/2022.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
- 50% – Does the proposal meet brief?
- 20% – Clear demonstration of an understanding of the recruitment business sector
- 10% – Ease of communication between Mercury Hampton and the chosen provider
- 20% – Cost
|4 Excellent||Proposal meets and in some places exceeds the required standard|
|3 Good||Proposal meets required standard|
|2 Acceptable||Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others|
|1 Poor||Proposal falls short of expected standard|
|0 Unacceptable||Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer|
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals for consideration are required by: 5:30pm on 29/05/2022 either electronically or by post to:
Mercury Hampton Contract Ltd
Crow Lane East
Date Published 25/04/2022
SUPPLIERS: Please read the following BEFORE preparing your proposal/quote
- This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- ERDF Indicative Budget
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the *£2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
(*NB this figure is the ERDF regulations figure. IT IS NOT THE BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT)
- Conditions of Tender
Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.