|Expression of Interest closing date|
St Helens Chamber offer training programmes to help young people into work through Fast Track to Apprenticeship programmes and Apprenticeships.
We are committed to helping young people (aged 16-24) into work and have developed a number of different training programmes to help you find employment, in a wide range of different sectors. Training is available at St Helens Chamber.
Our Apprentices are supported throughout their time with us, with a dedicated career coach, employability training, financial support (subject to eligibility) and access to our expert training team to help them learn and develop throughout their training.
We also work with employers to bring our trainees exclusive local vacancies to apply for.
The Chamber are looking for support to reach two audiences ahead of the key recruitment time from July- September.
- Development and creation of marketing strategies to promote our 3 key traineeship programmes to 16-24 year olds: Fast Track to Apprenticeships, Construction Traineeship, Hairdressing Traineeship. Additionally launching our new Digital Marketing Traineeship and Accountancy Traineeship.
- Developing a new look and feel for the St Helens Chamber Apprenticeships brand, with a suite of collateral that the in house marketing team can use in campaigns going forward
- The branding of the collateral will need to be tailored to appeal to the target audience, and the successful company will be supported by the Chamber’s in house marketing and training team to access all the information they need.
- The strategies should include but not be limited to social media, content creation, and use of relevant digital marketing techniques to compliment the work of the in house marketing team.
- Implementation of social media campaign – scheduling posts at optimum times, posting in relevant groups/networks.
- Reporting on results – including reach, engagement, and recommendations for campaign optimisation.
27th June 2022 to 1st September 2022
Maximum of £3,500
Evaluation Criteria Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%) Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (30%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (20%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by either electronically or by post/in person to; Rachel Hennessey, St Helens Chamber, Salisbury Street, St Helens, WA101FY / firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th June 2022.