|Expression of Interest closing date||20180801|
Request for Quotation – Digital and Social Media Marketing – Liverpool
Please click here to view full RFQ document
New Destinations Network (NDN) introduces new destinations to an audience of global tourists, industry professionals and investors. It works with established destinations by adding a new approach or promoting a specific sector or area. It creates a local network of organisations, companies and departments, which are linked to the existing worldwide network. It promotes and advertises its members news and activities through its; Blog, Social Media platforms, Events section and direct to all other worldwide members. NDN has several SERVICES available to its members and users; Consultation/Training, Grants & Funding, International Coaching Academy and Translation/Proof Reading. It also is involved in a number of local and worldwide Community Projects.
• A review of the current online profile and activity of NDN.
• Development of a 2 year strategy of NDN’s Digital and Social Media Marketing, in line with growth plans.
• Implementation plan including demonstration and coaching on how to maximise the impact of the social media platforms within the tourism sector internationally, and specifically for NDN.
• Guidance on how to optimise the website to achieve excellent search engine rankings and how this can best link with social media activity, including activity of NDN organisations.
6th August to 5th September 2018
Maximum of £20,000
Evaluation Criteria Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%) Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (30%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (20%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 1 st August 2018 either electronically or by post/in person to; Michael Black, Landmark House, 45 Merton Road, Liverpool, L20 7AP. firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published 19th July 2018
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.