|Expression of Interest closing date||20190816|
Request for Quotation – Development of Bespoke CRM – Liverpool
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Proline Utilities have over 20 years’ experience in the energy industry. Over this time we have gained a wealth of knowledge and built relationships with all of the UK’s leading utility suppliers. Formed in 2013, we now have a team of 4 staff and are based in the central business district of Liverpool, on Old Hall Street. Proline provides business customers with low cost gas, electricity and water contracts.
We are primarily looking for support with the development of our custom CRM which we need to develop as part of our plans to grow our sales team.
We are looking to source a suitable web developer to build our bespoke CRM platform using open-source web application framework such as Drupal or Laravel.
The candidate must have knowledge to create custom back-end functionality which will allow users to carry out key tasks including:
– Manage Contacts Be able to manage Prospect, Callback, and Lead customers as well as lost contacts including contact details and notes.
– Import Contacts Be able to import contacts via CSV including contact name and contact details.
– Log Calls Log call history with contacts including call priority (high, medium, low), call notes and set a future callback date.
– Manage Leads Allow users to convert a Prospect or Callback into a lead and then complete additional information in relation to their existing supplier contract. These would include specific contract details such as meter number, contract start date, consumption, etc.
– Pricing Tool The CRM should allow administrators to import CSV flat files with latest supplier rates. Sales staff can then input details and the system will automatically generate a price for each supplier based on the imported data. Input details would include things like; meter type, area, contract length etc. This should allow a quick comparison of multiple suppliers without having to go through each one individually. Staff can then compare, adjust their commission and convert to sale by choosing the most suitable quote.
– Manage Customers Allow users to convert leads into customers, inputting details of the agreed contract.
– Reporting The system should have an in depth reporting element which will allow administrators to produce various types of reports.Reporting functions should include, forecasting, call time, sales, quotes, avg contract length, avg deal value, supplier etc. Users should be able to export reports as PDF/ CSV files.
– Manage Lost Data Allows users to delete a contact including a reason for deletion. Deleted data should still be accessible for administrators. Users should also be able to see where data has been sourced.
– User Management and Login Provide a secure user login system with password reset facility. User and role management. Allow function to create a new user.
– To-do List It must allow users to log to-do tasks, including any notes and a date as well as mark the task as complete.
– Calendar An integrated calendar is also required. Daily call backs and tasks should be shown in the calendar.
We are open to the exact framework the platform is built in would prefer it to be a PHPbased solution.
We expect a modern and clean design that aligns with our Proline brand and website.
The CRM should provide an intuitive user experience and allow users to quickly perform key tasks and access required information.
The solution needs to ensure that all data is protected including the implementation of an SSL certificate. We require a password-protected login system with multi-level user access permissions to protect certain data to specific user roles. Admin should be able to edit user access and role permissions.
The CRM should be able to handle multiple users accessing the CRM at once with rapid load times. We expect up to 20-25 users to be using the platform at once with seamless transitions between page navigation and ability to quickly carry out key tasks.
The CRM should be accessible remotely via a secure login.
The CRM solution should be scalable using the open-source framework to allow us to introduce new functionality to the platform to support business growth. This should include both enhancements to existing functionality and the capacity to introduce new functionality.
The solution should also have scalable capacity to support large volumes of data inparticular the ability to process large volumes of customer data in the reporting functionality.
We require the platform to be fully-tested including usability, functionality, cross-browser and compatibility testing as well as security and performance.
Hosting – to be listed separately on the quote
We require the same provider to setup and manage the CRM platform which should be accessible via https://admin.prolineutilities.com. The hosting solution should be sufficient to support the platform performance during peak times, provide suitable uptime, have a suitable, automated backup facility and allow scope for upgrading performance in alignment with upscaling the CRM platform.
Post Launch Support
We will require at least 3-6 months post launch support as part of the project. This will include corrections of any bugs/errors post-launch of the CRM as well as tweaks to the existing functionality outlined in the project scope. Approach We are looking to work with someone with a systematic approach, following the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle). They should be able to demonstrate a combination of technical ability with business problem-solving skills. They should have the ability to understand user requirements and demonstrate proven project management skills.
Deliverable Timescale – 12 weeks from project acceptance plus 6 months post launch support.
Indicative Budget – £25,000
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (60%) Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (25%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (15%) Does supplier offer value for money? This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 15:00 on 16/08/2019 either electronically or by post/in person to Jon Croasdale, Proline Utilities, 3rd Floor, 44 Old Hall Street, L3 9PP or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Published 5 th August 2019
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.