|Expression of Interest closing date||20190802|
Request for Quotation – Design and Implementation of Bespoke Interactive Recruitment Shortlist Delivery Platform
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Requirement: We have a requirement for a bespoke software solution that will allow us to package together candidate applications including CV’s, Psychometric Test results, Video interviews and our notes. This will then be presented to clients electronically in one portal that can be accessed by candidates, clients and us.
- Usability – the system must be easy to use with an intuitive design and a simple, user friendly interface.
- Video interviewing – we would like to include a video interviewing system with the capability to record 2-way and 1-way interviews and share this with our clients via an interactive portal.
- Business Development video – we require the option to record and send business development videos, this would work by us recording a message for the prospective client, showing us in a small box on the screen. The rest of the screen would show a screen share of our computer where we be able to demonstrate the capabilities of this system to our clients.
- Psychometric testing – We would like the system to incorporate a bespoke psychometric and skill testing platform so that we can provide candidate testing reports to our clients at shortlisting stage. We would like the system to have its own testing system, not an API or integration with another platform.
- Current software and website integration – the system will need to integrate with our current CRM and website.
We would like this system to be fully operational by Monday 1st September 2019.
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
The proposed systems capabilities and functionality (does it meet our brief?) – 30%
User interface and visual look – 25%
Total Cost – 20%
Clear demonstration of an understanding of the recruitment business sector – 10%
Delivery timescales – 10%
Ease of communication between Mercury Hampton and the chosen provider – 5%
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals for consideration are required by 17:30pm on Wednesday 24th July 2019
Date Published – 15th July 2019
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.