|Expression of Interest closing date||20190125|
St Helens Chamber wishes to appoint a copywriter to support the Chamber’s in-house marketing team with the production of a series blog posts and case studies.
We are seeking a provider with a flair for writing, who can produce effective copy that will both engage and inform our audiences and work well for SEO purposes.
The Chamber works with a wide range of customer groups and the ability to share relevant news and advice through our blogs, and share the success stories of past customers is key to our content marketing strategy.
The successful provider would need to work closely with the Chamber’s in-house marketing team to take briefs, and liaise directly with our customers to gather factual information and quotes for case studies.
Initial requirements are for:
- 1x business start-up case study per month (300 – 500 words)
- 10x blog posts aimed at female returners (500 – 800 words)
- Adhoc feature writing for a business magazine (approx. 400 words)
- Adhoc case study production for various B2B and B2C programmes
The appointed supplier will need to be flexible to receive briefs on an adhoc basis.
We intend to let this contract for 6 months, with an option to extend for a further 6 months, on agreement of both parties at the end of the initial 6 months.
Instructions for Interested Parties
Your proposal should:
- Be fully costed, including your hourly rate and estimated price per blog / case study / feature.
- Demonstrate your ability to provide effective copy writing and adopt our organisational house style.
- Highlight your previous experience of providing services similar to those required by the Chamber.
- Provide information on your internal resource, personnel and resource that you propose dedicating to our contract, including use of subcontractors.
- Confirm your ability to meet the proposed volumes and offer flexibility to produce adhoc work.
- Provide the address from which you intend to provide these services.
Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4pm on Friday 25th January. Proposals received after this date will not be considered.
Evaluation of Proposals
The evaluation criteria for tenders will be as follows:
|1||Evidence of relevant past experience, including writing for both B2B and B2C audiences, writing for SEO, and interviewing customers||30%|
|2||Cost and Value for money offered||30%|
|3||Resource Management and personnel||20%|
|4||Tenderer’s base location relative to St Helens||10%|
It is the Chamber’s intention to award the contract by 1st February 2019.
|Invitation to quote published||15 January 2019|
|Closing date for proposals||25 January 2019|
|Meetings with shortlisted suppliers||w/c 28 January 2019|
|Contract award||1st February 2019|
Note: The Chamber is not bound to accept the lowest priced (or indeed any) quote received, and reserves the right to accept all or any part of a proposal.
The Chamber reserves the right to take into account any other relevant considerations that in its absolute discretion it may deem are appropriate.