|Expression of Interest closing date||20190801|
Request for Quotation – Call Centre Consultation, System/Process Design and Set-Up – Birkenhead
Please click here to view full RFQ document
OHS have been trading since 2007 starting from audio production for phone systems to now offering a full digital marketing service. As part of our consultation process we have always found that clients are looking for call handling/call support and from having a great understanding of our client’s needs we believe that this is an area we can develop within our business.
We are looking for a specialist in call centre set-up to help us set off on the right foot. We need someone to advise and design a system for handling calls that is flexible, highly expandable and future proof, backed up by call processing software that will allow us to work with a wide range of third party software being used by our potential clients.
What do you want goods/service to do?
We need someone with expertise in designing non-standard, diverse, call centre systems and processes.
• Be based on VOIP technology
• Soft-phone headset set-up to take advantage of cloud-based software
• Extremely flexible cloud-based software solution, allowing multi agent/multi queue/multi-client activity.
• Seamless integration or interaction with external third-party software.
• Be expandable and future proofed as far as possible and to include features listed below
o Call Logging
o Call Scripting
o Call recording
o Campaign Management
o Escalation Management
o Inbound Call Centre
o Interactive Voice Response
o Manual Dialler
o Outbound Call Centre
o Predictive Dialler
o Queue Management
o Real-time Chat o Reporting/Analytics
Deliverable Timescale Timescale for the project is August to October 2019.
Indicative Budget £15000.00
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%) – Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (20%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (30%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent – Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good – Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable – Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor – Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable – Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 5.00pm, 1 st August 2019 electronically to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Published 19th July 2019 This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund.
Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.