|Expression of Interest closing date||20190816|
Request for Quotation – Branding, new website and multi-platform marketing strategy for Liberte Realty Invest – Liverpool
• Modern full-width design
• Mobile responsive
• Prominent data capture forms
• Internal investment pages to act as standalone marketing pages for each development.
• Branding pack
• Digital branding across website, landing pages, email footers etc.
• Stationary branding (business cards, letterhead, etc.)
• Social media branding
• Email templates
12-month marketing strategy
• PPC strategy
• SEO and content strategy
• Social media strategy
• Emailing strategy
Supplier Skill Set
The supplier will need to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of high-quality responsive, web design and branding (preferably in the property sector). And will need to demonstrate ability and approach in delivery of PPC, social media and SEO (preferably in the property sector).
Deliverable Timescale Start mid/late August completed by end of September
Indicative Budget £25,000
Evaluation Criteria Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Quality/ Technical Merit (50%) Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical and professional capability to deliver the requirement.
Delivery Timescale (20%) Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement to timescales above.
Cost/Value for money (30%) Does supplier offer value for money. This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
4 Excellent Proposal meets and in some places, exceeds the required standard
3 Good Proposal meets required standard
2 Acceptable Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others
1 Poor Proposal falls short of expected standard
0 Unacceptable Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals are required by 5pm on 16th August 2019 electronically to Joshua Williams email@example.com
Date Published 6 th August 2019
This work is part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. Conditions of Tender
• Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
• We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
• You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.