|Expression of Interest closing date||18/11/2021|
Neighbourhood Coffee Company Ltd. is the first specialty coffee roaster in Liverpool, sourcing, roasting and distributing some of the world’s finest coffees. We partner with café’s, restaurants, offices, hotels, and other hospitality outlets, to deliver awesome coffee to end consumers. We also train baristas, source, supply and maintain coffee machinery, and offer private label services. We employ 10 FTE with a production floorspace of 3,000 ft2 and have grown from formation in 2014 to now roasting over 80,000 kg of coffee in the last calendar year.
We plan to purchase and install a 60kg coffee roaster to increase our roasting capacity. We will consider coffee roasters with the following capacity: 60kg / 75kg
This will support our next growth phase. This new roaster will be required to be equipped with the required ancillary equipment, including floor-mounted green bean loader, destoner, thermal oxidiser and associated packing and transport.
We expect the project to commence no later than 17th January 2022 and to be completed by 24th June 2022.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Cost/Value for money 20%
– Does supplier offer value for money? This will not necessarily be the cheapest quote.
Deliverability within specified timescales 40%
– Supplier must demonstrate they can deliver the requirement of timescales above.
Meeting specification details 10%
– Supplier must demonstrate all specifications met.
Supplier Suitability 30%
– Supplier must demonstrate they have the technical capability and experience to deliver the requirement.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
DEADLINE AND SUBMISSION
Proposals for consideration are required by: 16:00 on 18/11/21 either electronically or by post to:
Chris Holloway – Director
Neighbourhood Coffee Company Ltd.
Unit 22, Sandon Estate,
Liverpool, L5 9YN
4th November 2021
- This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Under current Public Procurement Regulations there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required
2. Conditions of TenderPlease be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessfulWe reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether your organisation is successful or not.