|Expression of Interest closing date||31/08/2021|
Request for Quotation – 5 Year Business Plan
Please click here to view full RFQ document
- Vinyline has been trading for over thirty years. During this time we have recruited and developed a specialist team of creative designers and installers to supply high large format print solutions and advertising material to national organisations, local authorities, design agencies and trade customers throughout Great Britain.
- Vinyline have an enviable background in the vinyl graphics industry, having bought the very first plotter/cutter sold outside the USA in the spring of 1983. This influenced a sign and graphics revolution that Vinyline are proud to acknowledge was something that they have played a massive part in.
- The intervening years have seen a steady increase in our fortunes – bigger and better premises, a more prestigious client base, and consequently, much bigger projects. Vinyline now fully encompass the whole range of graphics and signage, from the smallest engraved label to warning signs, site boards, hoardings, full colour digital print, vehicle graphics, banners and building wraps.
- Vinyline has grown from a two man back street company founded by Ken Hughes, into a leading Player with a respected name within the sign Industry. Ken has taken steps back, with Keith operating as MD, who in turn is introducing a third generation of the family to the running of the business.
What remains consistent is the core value of being a company respected for it’s principle of ‘Doing what it says, When it said it would!’
As Ken has become less involved in the day to day running of the business and we emerge from the unprecedented pandemic lockdowns, as MD, Keith has identified the need to re-evaluate the companies longer term objectives, priorities and effectiveness and efficiency of both the production and commercial operations.
This RFQ is for management consultancy services to aid Vinyline in developing an encompassing strategic business plan identifying :
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and (5 year) Timebound objectives.
- Identification of structural and personnel implications for achieving them.
- Coaching, mentoring and training the Leadership team.
- Training and skill improvements in Sales and Marketing.
- Support to implement, monitor and measure the plan.
For continuity, this is to complement, rather than conflict with past development initiatives, build on investments already made, and develop additional strategic initiatives in support of the targets identified.
Vinyline plans to commence the project early September 2021 and complete by the end of November, ready for full on execution in 2022.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Understanding of industry sector (client and consumer) 20%
Ability to build trust, connect with and where necessary
constructively challenge the past, present and future leadership 25%
Clarity of quotation 10%
Sales and marketing experience 20%
Delivery Timescale 10%
|4 – Excellent||Proposal meets and in some places exceeds the required standard|
|3 – Good||Proposal meets the required standard|
|2 – Acceptable||Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others|
|1 – Poor||Proposal fall short of expected standard|
|0 – Unacceptable||Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer|
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirements set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Quotations are required by 1600 Hrs, 31st August 2021, either electronically or by post/in person to Keith Hughes, Vinyline Graphics – email@example.com
Date Published 17th August 2021
- This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- ERDF Indicative Budget
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the *£2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
(*NB this figure is the ERDF regulations figure. IT IS NOT THE BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT)
- Conditions of Tender
Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.