|Expression of Interest closing date||20180219|
Mobile Communications Service – Wythenshawe Community Housing Group
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently unfulfilled but active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to contact them with bid applications.
Location of contract: North West
Value of contract: £250k
Published date: 17 January 2018
Closing date: 19 February 2018
Contract start date: 08 March 2018
Contract end date: 28 February 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs? Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs? – Yes
WCHG has a requirement for a new mobile phone contract. This will replace the existing contract, which expires on 7th March 2018.
The contract will run for a period of TWO years, with an option to extend for TWO further 12-month periods,subject to satisfactory performances and annual review.
Contact name: Allan Openshaw
Address: Wythenshawe House 8 Poundswick Lane, Wythenshawe Manchester M229TA
• Monthly line Rentals – 330 Voice & Data connections, 90 Data only connections
• Unlimited Inclusive Minutes
• Inclusion of 4g data allowance on a per device basis – 2, 4, 8 & 16GB options
• Unlimited text messages
• Unlimited calls to specified 0300 numbers
• International Traveller
• Unlimited calling between connections in contract
• Unlimited calls to land line Company office numbers (max 10)
• Cost of photo messaging
• Cost of accessing voicemails
• Cost of downloads
• Cost of 4G access (where included allowance is exceeded and whether this can be prevented)
• Ability to cap calls at a particular limit e.g. £15.00
• Cost of text to premium numbers and the ability to block the same on a handset or contract basis
• Management portal
Hardware is not part of the tender and may or not be purchased against any offering. No ‘hardware fund’ is required.
How to apply – Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided