|Expression of Interest closing date||20171208|
Invitation to Tender – Boiler and Radiator Replacement – St Helens Chamber Digital Hub
Please click here to view full ITT document
Specification and Scope
St Helens Chamber requires a contractor to undertake Boiler and Radiator Replacement where necessary at the following address:
4 – 6 Hardshaw Street
St Helens WA10 1RE
The building is in a Conservation Area. The Flue if required will have to be located at the back of the building and must be in accordance with St Helens Council Conservation Officer’s guidelines.
The main reason for the replacement of the Boiler and Radiators is to increase the Energy Efficiency of the building and Energy Rating. Therefore we will expect the system to comply with current Performance/Energy Standards. The building is also being re-designed internally as a Digital Training Centre with a very modern feel and style and so the proposed radiators to be supplied should complement this environment.
Current Radiators of various sizes:
Basement – 7 modern type radiators
Ground Floor – 12 modern type radiators
First floor – 7 modern type radiators & 4 Victorian radiators
Second floor – 7 modern type radiators & 7 Victorian radiators
The Chamber will be appointing a CDM. The successful contractor/s will be expected to work with them.
Our chosen provider must be able to provide all services listed.
1. To replace current boiler and radiators as necessary and all other items associated with a quality heating system.
2. Ensure that all waste materials are disposed of correctly.
3. Starting Point is located in a Pedestrian Area so vehicle access is limited. Arrangements will need to be made with St Helens Council and parking permits paid for.
4. Provide and erect scaffold in line with The Work at Height Regulations 2005 if required for the placement of the Flue. It may be possible to use existing scaffolding being provided for other aspects of the refurbishment.
5. Ensure that Installation is completed by someone that is Gas Safe Registered.
6. Ensure that any Electrical work is completed by a NICEIC registered electrician.
Evaluation Criteria – please see full ITT Document
Evaluation Criteria & Weightings – please see full ITT Document
Tender Response – please see full ITT Document
|Deadline for submission of questions||17:00 01/12/2017|
|Questions Answered by St Helens Chamber||04/12/2017|
|Return of Tender submission||17:00 08/12/2017|
You are required to return one original hardcopy proposal, one electronic version (on disc or memory stick) clearly marked as such. Tenders must be returned using the enclosed return label and in accordance with the ‘Instructions to Tenderers’ (in particular point 6), to:
Gillian Warburton – Facilities Manager
St Helens Chamber Ltd.
Off Chalon Way
St Helens WA10 1FY
This procurement process will be managed by Gillian Warburton, where any queries should be directed in the first instance: email email@example.com