|Expression of Interest closing date||20190930|
IIT – Resource and Energy Efficiency Consultant Framework – Manchester
Please click here to view source of ITT and further details
The Business Growth Hub wishes to appoint multiple consultants to enter into a Consultancy Bank Framework Contract to support the delivery of GC BGH’s Resource Efficiency Service in Greater Manchester (GM). This support will involve providing in-depth resource efficiency consultancy to selected SME manufacturing companies in GM. The bank will be made up of a small number of Resource and Energy Efficiency Consultants.
The objectives of the resource efficiency support from consultants will be to improve the competitiveness of recipient businesses through:
- Advising on resource efficiency including energy, water, materials and waste
- Identify opportunities to reduce resource consumption
- Recommending improving existing infrastructure or implementing new technology to increase resource efficiency
- Identifying opportunities to implement or utilise renewable energy sources
- Supporting businesses to evaluate supplier tender responses
- Supporting businesses to implement renewable energy and other measures resulting in achieved cost and carbon savings
- Supporting local SME businesses to access eligible funding and grant.
Duration and Budget
The contract period will be from the 1st October 2019 until the 31st December 2021, with an option, to be exercised at GM Business Support Limited sole discretion for an additional 6 months.
The likely value of activity under this framework for the initial project will be between £40,000 and a maximum of £60,000 excluding VAT.
Receipt of Tender: Tenders must be submitted in the required format and be returned by 13:00, Monday 30st September 2019.
ITT Documents: You are required to make your ITT submission via The Growth Company In-tend e-tendering platform. You are required to complete a basic registration as a supplier on the In-tend Supplier Platform at the following web address: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/Home.