Chamber Chip & Pin guarantees to save independent businesses money on card processing fees.
Businesses are often confused by unnecessary card processing fees, which means they are usually paying far too much. Handepay are so confident they can save you money that they will put their money where their mouth is. Let them review your current merchant services costs, and if they can’t save you money they’ll give you £1,000*!
Whether you are switching merchant service providers or are new to card payments, you will benefit from simple and transparent pricing with no hidden fees:
- NO minimum monthly service charge (MMSC)
- NO PCI DSS compliance and non-compliance fees
- NO authorisation fees
- NO premiums for consumer ‘card not present’ transactions
- NO joining fees
Plus in most cases they will cover your switching fees too!
- Increased high value purchases and impulse buying leading to a boost in sales
- Meet customer’s expectations – most consumers want to pay by card
- Open up the option of payments by phone, mail and online
- Improved service levels, contactless card payments are quicker and more convenient
- Greater security – by accepting cards there is no need to keep large amounts of cash in your till or on your person
Why Chamber Chip & Pin?
Chamber Chip & Pin can allow you to accept card payments on your premises, at your customer’s home and over the phone or internet. Countertop, portable and mobile terminals are available, all terminals accept contactless including mobile wallets such as Apple Pay as standard.
How to Access Chamber Chip & Pin
Contact the Membership Team on 01744 742025.
Offered in partnership with
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer only available to new customers joining Handepay after 5th October 2015.
For terms visit: www.handepay.co.uk/handepay-price-challenge