- Advice line - unlimited access* to experienced HR Advisers 24/7, 365 days a year
- Website - over 350 downloadable employment documents
- Insurance - cover for employment disputes, including representation costs and awards
Chamber Health & Safety
- Advice line - unlimited access* to health & safety specialist advisers during office hours
- Website with over 200 downloadable health & safety documents
- Insurance - cover to help you defend health & safety prosecutions
- Advice line – unlimited access* to experienced legal advisers 24/7, 365 days a year
- Website with approximately 200 downloadable legal documents for a business
- Insurance – cover for your business includes property disputes, data protection, licence protection, criminal prosecution plus repayment of salaries for staff called to jury service
- Insurance – cover for employees includes personal injury, motor disputes and wrongful arrest defence
- Advice line – unlimited access* to experienced tax and VAT advisers
- Insurance – cover to deal with HMRC enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes
*Unlimited access is subject to fair use policy.
How to access these services
Advice line: 01455 852 037.
You will be asked for your name, your company name and which Chamber you are a Member of.
You will need your personal username and password that was issued to you in your welcome pack. if you don't have these details please call the Membership team on 01744 742025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the handbook click here