What is Chamber Cyber Essentials?
Chamber Cyber Essentials is a government-backed scheme to help organisations get a clear picture of how they can protect their business from common cyber threats. It also allows organisations to demonstrate to customers that they have taken essential precautions, through obtaining the Cyber Essentials badge.
- A cost effective process to check your business has taken basic cyber security precautions
- Reduce the risk to your business from common cyber threats by ensuring good cyber practice
- Differentiate your business from you competitors by demonstrating that you take cyber security seriously
- Meet the conditions of contracts and customers that request Cyber Essentials as a mandatory requirement
Why Chamber Cyber Essentials?
Chamber Cyber Essentials offers the standard level and is awarded after completion of a verified self-assessment via APMG’s online Platform. Certificates have been issued in as little as two hours.
The unique Chamber Cyber Essentials platform will enable you to:
- Complete your application at your own pace
- Only pay when you are ready to submit your application
- Share your application with your team so they can contribute their expertise
- Upload evidence to the encrypted database to support your application
- Instantly receive your certificate
Chamber Members can access a £25 discount on the certification fee of £300 + VAT
How to Access Chamber Cyber Essentials
To find our more visit the Chamber Cyber Essentials website https://apmg-cyber.com/products/cyber-essentials/BCC. Please contact the Membership team on 01744 742072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your exclusive Member discount code.
in association with: