With St Helens Chamber Membership you have access to employment law, tax, health & safety and human resources telephone advice from leading specialists Quest – all included in your Membership fee.
Support and advice is available when you want it 24/7 and you have unlimited access* to qualified specialists on any employment law, tax, health & safety or human resources issue.
You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the phone and call the telephone number below when you need help and you will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
- Unlimited advice line access* to experienced HR advisers – available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Over 400 free downloadable employment documents from our website and take a free online HR healthcheck
- Insurance – Employment Tribunal cover – £1,000,000 of legal expenses cover, £100,000 per claim with no excess. Covers you for costs and awards.**
Chamber Health & Safety
- Unlimited advice line access* to health & safety specialist advisers – available during office hours
- Over 100 free downloadable health & safety documents and take a free online H&S Health Check to find out how compliant you are
- Insurance cover** to help you defend health & safety prosecutions
- Unlimited advice line access* to experienced legal advisers – available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Website with approximately 200 free downloadable legal documents for a business
- Legal advice line can help you with any legal issue including: Legal & Contract Disputes; Commercial, Employment & Company Law; Directors’ disputes; Data protection; Tax and VAT issues; Collecting bad debts; Small claims court procedures; Landlord or tenant issues and GDPR
- Insurance cover** to help both your business and employees defend disputes and prosecutions, including personal injury claims.
- Unlimited advice line access* to experienced tax and VAT advisers – available during office hours
- Insurance cover** to help your business deal with full HMRC enquires, PAYE and VAT disputes.
*Unlimited access is subject to fair use policy.
**Exclusions apply. For a full list of exclusions please contact the Membership Team for a copy of the policy
How to access these services
Advice line: 01455 852 037.
You will be asked for your name, your company name and which Chamber you are a Member of.
You will need your personal username and password that was issued to you in your welcome pack. If you don’t have these details please call the Membership team on 01744 742125 or email email@example.com
For full details on what’s included click here to view the handbook.