With St Helens Chamber Membership you have access to employment law, tax, health & safety and human resources telephone advice from leading specialists Quest - absolutely free.
Support and advice is available when you want it 24/7 and you have unlimited access to qualified specialists on any employment law, tax, health & safety or human resources issue.
You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the phone and call the telephone numbers below when you need help and you will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
For more information on this service, please click here or contact our Membership team on 01744 742125 or email email@example.com
- Unlimited advice line access* to experienced HR advisors – available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Over 400 free downloadable employment documents from our website including a free HR healthcheck
- Insurance – Employment Tribunal cover - £1,000,000 of legal expenses cover, £100,000 per claim with no excess. Covers you for costs and awards.
Chamber Health & Safety
- Unlimited advice line access* to health & safety specialist advisors – available during office hours
- Over 100 free downloadable health & safety documents
- Insurance cover to help you defend health & safety prosecutions
- Free H&S Health Check to find out how compliant you are – easy way to health & safety compliance
- Unlimited advice line access* to experienced legal advisors – available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Website with approximately 200 free downloadable legal documents for a business
- Legal advice line can help you with any legal issue including: Legal & Contract Disputes; Commercial, Employment & Company Law; Directors' disputes; Data protection; Tax and VAT issues; Collecting bad debts; Small claims court procedures; Landlord or tenant issues and GDPR
- Insurance cover to help both your business and employees defend disputes and prosecutions, including personal injury claims.
- Unlimited advice line access* to experienced tax and VAT advisors – available during office hours
- Insurance cover to help your business deal with full HMRC enquires, PAYE and VAT disputes.
*Unlimited access is subject to fair use policy.
How to access these services
Advice line: 01455 852 037.
You will be asked for your name, your company name and which Chamber you are a Member of.
You will need your personal username and password that was issued to you in your welcome pack. If you don't have these details please call the Membership team on 01744 742125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the handbook click here
Not a member? Get in touch with our Membership team to discuss how we can help your business or join today.