Business Breakdown Cover from the AA
Running a company with vehicles at its heart means that staying still isn’t an option. The AA’s business breakdown cover will make sure your drivers get back on the road quickly – and with minimum disruption – if the worst happens. All you need to do is choose the right level of cover for you.
Which vehicles can be covered?
Whether you just have a single vehicle or run a whole fleet, the AA can cover your cars, vans, trucks and more – as long as they’re 3.5 tonnes or under. If you’re not sure if your vehicle would be eligible, you can call the AA on 0800 55 11 88 to check.
What does cover include?
You can choose from the following options for your company’s vehicles:
- Roadside (compulsory) – Repair or recovery to the AA’s choice of appropriate local repairer.
- Home Start (compulsory) – For breakdowns at or within ¼ mile of your home address.
- National Recovery – Transportation of vehicle, driver and up to 7 passengers to a UK mainland address if prompt local repair not possible.
- Relay Plus – Extended Relay service to include one of three alternative arrangements for driver and passengers; car hire, accommodation or public transport services.
- Accident Management – Takes the hassle out of arranging repair, recovery and insurance claims after an accident or vandalism.
Up to 67% off business breakdown cover for CHAMBER MEMBERS†
Cover from just £48.13 per vehicle, no matter how small your fleet!
For more information call our Membership Team on 01744 742125 or email email@example.com
†Savings based on Fleetwide 3 Standard rates for 3-6 vehicles. £48.13 for Roadside and Home Start cover (Fleetwide 5). Fleetwide cover does not apply to: specialist vehicles, i.e.: taxis, mini cabs, hire vehicles, ambulances, police vehicles, vehicles on trade plates, minibuses, privately owned vehicles (unless used for business purposes), motorcycles and courier vehicles (all of which can be covered on Specialist rates, call 0800 55 11 88 for details), or any vehicles over 3.5 tonnes GVW.
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer prices are only available while your Chamber membership is current. We reserve the right to review pricing at any time. Full terms and conditions available on request by calling 0800 55 11 88.