Chamber Membership is the key to unlocking all the services and benefits on offer from St Helens Chamber.
The Chamber offer a wide variety of services, and can work with you to help your business grow and thrive.
We help businesses of all shapes and sizes, across all industries to build connections, grow their business, save money and be a part of the local business community.
We can also use the wider Chamber network to make your business’ voice heard both locally and on a national scale.
What’s included in Chamber Membership?
Raise your Profile
- Free places at our Business Breakfast events – saving £200 a year!
- 200 free mailing records a year and exceptionally low prices for additional records
- Share your business news in our website and in our magazine
- Use our exclusive Members’ Logo to promote that you’re a Member
Grow your business
- Support with recruitment and training
- Access to business support and grant services to support your growth ambitions
- Support with trading overseas
- Tender alerts for relevant contracts for your industry
- Use serviced offices to start and grow your business
Be part of the local business community
- Be part of a network of over 1000 potential customers and suppliers
- Have your business interests represented locally and nationally
- Offer and benefit from Member to Member discounts
- Use our cafe and meeting facilities at a discounted delegate day rate
- Refer an associate to join St Helens Chamber and save on your next renewal
Save money on business essentials
- Save up to 67% on AA Membership
- Save 20% on airport parking when flying with Lufthansa at Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Free credit checks on your customers and suppliers
- Save money on chip and pin card payment facilities
- Discounted Disclosure and Barring Service checks
- Free factsheets on a wide range of business topics
- Discounted Cash Health Plan
- Save money on foreign exchange and international payments
- Chamber Utilities provides the best rates on your utilities
Protect your business
- 24/7 legal advice line
- Legal expenses insurance worth £1,000,000 a year
- Health & Safety, HR, legal and tax advice helplines
- Access to over 750 downloadable Health & Safety, HR and Legal documents
- Discounted Cyber Essentials certification fee
Support local schools & young people
- Help meet your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Connect with potential work placements and future employees
- Raise awareness of your industry and the skills required
- Improve reputation and build a strong connection with the local community