Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, our Business Growth Grant can support a wide range of projects such as:
- Attainment of ISO or industry specific accreditation
- Tender preparation to open up new contract opportunities
- Devising and implementing a marketing strategy including researching new markets, website development, translation services, developing a bespoke CRM system, branding and preparation of collateral
- Legal advice such as Intellectual Property protection
Process improvement consultancy including development of integrated IT support solutions bespoke to your business
- Assistance to reduce your environmental and utility costs
This list is not exhaustive, so you have a project in mind and want to find out if you will qualify, contact John Woods on 01744 742058 or email email@example.com.
Download the Business Growth Grant Expression of Interest form.
NB. To be eligible for this funding you must be a St Helens based SME, operating in a business-to-business environment.
For more information contact John Woods on 01744 742058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is part of the New Markets 2 Programme which is funded by the European Regional Development Fund.