- St Helens Chamber Business School is the only training provider of its kind in the area.
- Our close relationship with local businesses means that the training and qualifications we provide have been tailored to meet the needs of local businesses – as well as the students we train – so our courses are well respected by local employers.
- If you are already in employment and looking for investment in your training from your employer then we are the name they know they can trust.
- We have ‘Gold’ standard Investors in People accreditation, and we hold the Award for Excellence in Business Education.
- Most of our courses are delivered at your workplace, so you don’t have to travel into a college or take time off work to learn. Or if you prefer, for some courses, you can attend classes at our building in central St Helens. We also offer training via virtual platforms to keep our students safe through COVID-19.
- Our courses are tailored to your job and the specific skills and knowledge you need on a day-to-day basis, and you gain a nationally recognised qualification, such as City & Guilds.
- If you’re here at the Chamber as part of your course, you can make use of our on-site facilities, including our café and free internet bar (subject to COVID-19 restrictions at the time).
Our Workforce Development team will work closely with you to ensure that the training is highly relevant to your business and to your staff's job roles. The team can also help you recruit new Apprentices into your business and have a pool of talented young people ready to take their first step into work - who will be carefully matched to your business.
Enquire today to find out more about our training
Call on 01744 742333 or email email@example.com to talk to our team about training your employees.