This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders. It gives an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a team leader.
ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
The benefits for individuals and employers include;
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential.
Learners will work towards achieving the ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading across 11 days, covering the following units;
- Developing Yourself as a Team Leader
- Improving Performance of the Work Team
- Planning and Monitoring Work
- Understanding Change in the Workplace
- Methods of Communicating in the Workplace
- Induction and Coaching in the Workplace
- Developing the Work Team
- Leading Your Work Team
- Setting Team Objectives in the Workplace.
For more information on this course or to apply, please contact us on 01744 698800 or firstname.lastname@example.org