Our Business School brings together the wide range of training, available to businesses across Merseyside, to help you develop your business and your workforce.
Use the course finder below to search the qualifications available or look at the events calendar for the range of upcoming seminars.
Come along to one of our events
- Support to help St Helens businesses and people keep going
- COVID-19: Guidance for schools, colleges and local authorities on maintaining educational provision
- St Helens Chamber Advice and Guidance: Coronavirus: Covid-19 Events and Training
- Clickworks supports over 1600 people in its first year
- Tapping into the Returner Market - Seven tips for Employers
- + See More
Chamber HR Services
24/7 Tax and VAT Advice
Legal Expenses Insurance
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Company Credit Reports
Chamber Chip & Pin
Discounted AA Breakdown Cover
"It’s a supportive place to learn and I’d recommend it to anyone! "
"Thoroughly enjoyed the course throughout. The support provided and course content was excellent..."
""The training has been very supportive to my needs and job role, giving me information to support the needs of others.""
""I have enjoyed completing this course and have always felt like I was supported and helped with anything throughout the course.""