If you are looking to grow your business we can help you access finance and business grants, find new business opportunities and reach new markets. As a member of St Helens Chamber, you’ll also have access to a range of exclusive membership benefits and services, designed to help you save time and money.
Our training and employment services can help with your recruitment and can help you increase the skills of your current workforce, with Business Apprenticeships and an extensive number of business seminars targeted at a range of industries.
Come along to one of our events
- Would you like to be a better leader and take your business to the next level?
- The clock is ticking to get your entries in
- Looking to grow your workforce? Take the risk out of recruitment with a 50% wage subsidy!
- 'No-deal' Brexit customs procedure published
- Better Sports Coach Ltd, the home of Sports learning, launches website
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Company Credit Reports
Discounted AA Breakdown Cover
"The Chamber staff guided me through each stage and I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and seamless the project went..."
"The legal advice has also been very useful, paying a solicitor costs a lot of money, when I called I got the help I needed for my Membership fees."
"I think anybody who is running a business is absolutely daft if they don't join and utilise the Membership benefits you get!"