As a Member of St Helens Chamber, you’ll also have access to a range of exclusive membership benefits and services, designed to help you save time and money and an extensive calendar of networking events and seminars.
Our training and employment services can help with your recruitment and can help you increase the skills of your current workforce.
St Helens Chamber also enables businesses to make a real difference in our local schools, at a primary and secondary level, ensuring that young people in St Helens are inspired by the career choices open to them.
Come along to one of our events
- Regal Entertainments announced as new owners of St Helens Theatre Royal
- Check if you're eligible for a coronavirus Restart Grant
- Banking boost to develop Glass Futures research facility
- Mencap provide FREE St Helens Learning Disability Awareness Training for Employers
- All set for take-off as Hemsec helps to grow the UK SIPs market
- + See More
Chamber HR Services
24/7 Tax and VAT Advice
Legal Expenses Insurance
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Company Credit Reports
Chamber Chip & Pin
Discounted AA Breakdown Cover
"The Chamber staff guided me through each stage and I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and seamless the project went..."
"The legal advice has also been very useful, paying a solicitor costs a lot of money, when I called I got the help I needed for my Membership fees."
"I think anybody who is running a business is absolutely daft if they don't join and utilise the Membership benefits you get!"