As a Member of St Helens Chamber, you’ll also have access to a range of exclusive membership benefits and services, designed to help you save time and money and an extensive calendar of networking events and seminars.
Our training and employment services can help with your recruitment and can help you increase the skills of your current workforce.
St Helens Chamber also enables businesses to make a real difference in our local schools, at a primary and secondary level, ensuring that young people in St Helens are inspired by the career choices open to them.
Come along to one of our events
- Report shows tough Quarter for Manufacturers
- HMRC report shows rise in R&D tax relief claims but many SMEs are still missing out
- Health & Safety Support Rubber Stamps Business Expansion
- Inovus Medical add to laparoscopic simulator portfolio with real to life laparoscopic stack
- Clickworks supports over 1600 people in its first year
- + See More
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Company Credit Reports
Discounted AA Breakdown Cover
"The Chamber staff guided me through each stage and I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and seamless the project went..."
"The legal advice has also been very useful, paying a solicitor costs a lot of money, when I called I got the help I needed for my Membership fees."
"I think anybody who is running a business is absolutely daft if they don't join and utilise the Membership benefits you get!"