We are dedicated to developing our staff and have been recognised as an Investor in People organisation since 1995. We also aim to be a equal opportunities employer.
In addition to competitive salaries, staff also benefit from:
- A group personal pension scheme to which the Chamber makes a generous contribution.
- Life insurance cover of 3x salary.
- 25 days annual holiday which increases to 27 days after 4 years service.
- Encouragement to study for recognised qualifications which benefit yourself and the organisation.
- A modern, pleasant working environment
- 37 hour week - 8.30am until 5pm and 4.30pm on Fridays
- Please click here to look for current vacancies
Details on current vacancies can be viewed here.
If you are interested in applying for a vacancy with the Chamber, please forward a copy of your CV, along with a comprehensive covering letter detailing why you are applying for the role and the skills you believe you have, to -
St Helens Chamber
Please provide details of your present salary in your covering letter.
Some of the roles we have require staff to travel around St Helens and within the region. It is therefore essential that a full driving licence is held and that applicants have access to a vehicle for use on company business if you are applying for such a post. Details of posts which require applicants to hold a driving licence are given within each advertisement.
Many of our roles involve working with children or vulnerable adults and staff appointed to these roles are required to undergo a DBS check.
If you have any further questions please contact either -
Louise Johnson - HR Assistant (01744 742088)
Debbie Brown - Director of Education and HR Services (01744 742095).