Working the Room
Successful long term business relationships are the result of the three important pillars of ‘know, like and trust’. This workshop reveals the basic skills required for you to achieve this and put it into practice, resulting in long term business growth and success. Delegates will discover the importance of building rapport, working the room and understanding influencing styles, together with effective communication skills.
- Learn the basic skills for developing business relationships
- Discover how to win business and build networks
- Gain confidence in networking
- Understand the power of 3
- Learn how to develop your “story”
Lunch and Refreshments will be provided.
Online registration is not available for this event – for more information please call us on 01744 742028